Flex GP is a reusable, general-purpose, flexible, storage phosphor imaging plate.
Using standard techniques, the plate is exposed just like film. The CR reader scans the plate and produces a high-quality digital image on the display. Carestream NDT INDUSTREX Digital Imaging Plates are a natural fit for computed radiography in NDT applications. Our digital imaging plates offer the flexibility of film without the need for wet processing, allowing you to capture and read images quickly and easily, both in the field and in the lab.
- Optimize captured images and store or share them digitally
- XL Blue digital imaging plate features approximately 35% higher resolution than our Flex HR plate (depending on shot quality, spatial frequency and beam conditions and energy).
- Flexible – wrap around most shapes
- Sharp – better resolution than high-speed films, and a suitable replacement for many applications
- Multiple Sizes – to cover a wide range of applications
- Portable – with the Carestream NDT digital systems, image capture in remote areas is easier than ever
- Versatile – use in a rigid or flexible cassette
- Efficient – phosphor plates can be erased and reused thousands of times, require less exposure than film, and provide faster image access
- Certified – when used with Carestream NDT digital systems, all plates meet requirements for the highest system class: EN 14784-1 and ASTM E 2446